Be Sure You Land The Next Big Catch With This Tool
If swiss army knives and multi-tools are your bread and butter, don't head for the water without the QKT. Complete with nail knot fork, line clipper, eyelet cleaner, hook sharpener, and D-ring, the combo tool is the MacGyver of streamside accessories.
The Nail Knot
The Nail Knot can be implemented in many different scenarios. All of the knots you can perform with this tool look similar to other common fishing knots. You can achieve all of these with one simple technique. Whether it look like a Fisherman Knot, Snell Knot or Blood Knot it is all just a variation of a Nail Knot. This tool can be extremely useful and efficient to use. The Nail Knot is very strong and maintains the strength of whatever pound test line you are using. After a little practice you won't want to tie knots any other way.
- Tie knots like the pros
- All-in-One Tool for all your line tying needs
- Built in heavy duty clippers to cut excess line
- Discreet non-glare black finish
- Become a nail knot master
- Avoid knot failure with this tool
- Keep hooks sharp with built in sharpener
- Fly fisherman’s best friend
- Equipped with D-ring to attach to lanyard for easy access
- You won’t want to fish without it
- Tie your entire fly line with this tool
- Clean your eye holes with the built in needle