Fill egg boiler with 1 1/2 cups water, then place eggs into metal tray. Snap top and bottom together. Cook for 10 minutes. Allow boiler to cool 2 minutes before removing lid. Run cold water over eggs to stop further cooking.
- Perfect size and capacity: Easy to carry, can be placed anywhere and doesn't occupy much space in the cupboard or kitchen counter. It can cook and peel 4 eggs in each use.
- Simple: For soft eggs, cook for 5 minutes (1000 watts), 6 minutes (800 watts), and 7 minutes (600 watts). For medium egg hardness, cook for 6 minutes (1000 watts), 7 minutes (800 watts), and 8 minutes (600 watts). For hard eggs, cook for 8 minutes (1000 watts), 9 minutes (800 watts), and 10 minutes (600 watts).
- Multi-purpose: Cooker aside from cooking eggs, this gadget can steam other things such as small potatoes and sweet corns.
- Amazing kitchen tool: One of the special features of this gadget is it can peel eggs. After cooking, shake it at least 10 times to crack the outer shell and make peeling easier.
- Easy to use and clean: It's made of dishwasher-safe material that can avoid damage caused by dishwashing liquid and cleaning.
- size:8 x 5 x 6 inches;
- weight:5.6 ounces;