Cleaning your tank and changing your water is important because it cleans everything you can't see that can be harmful to your fish. At least once a month you should use an aquarium vacuum to clean the gravel.
Our 3 in one gravel cleaner can be used for water changes, sand-washing, and dirt absorption. Easy to remove fish feces, impurities, and turbid water from the aquarium.
- Prevent Blocking Design: The gravel cleaner has an internal filter screen to prevent blockage by gravel. It effectively separates and removes debris from your aquarium.
- Unique Design: This aquarium gravel & sand cleaner is the latest design with more powerful suction power to provide a better user experience.
- 79-inch strap hose to satisfy your needs, suitable for a small or large aquarium.
- Using PP ABS materials, resistance to extrusion
- Adjustable Handle Design: 2 extension tubes for a total length of 40.9 inches. It can be extended from 22.4 inch to 40.9 inch.
- Larger extension tube: This Larger extension tube with 1 xl-l/8inch allows to use in bigger Aquariums. Applied to the depth below 31.5inch aquariums. two-stage splicing combination and extension tube can be installed according to demand.
Sand Washing Operation:
- After installing the equipment, put it in the fish tank, do not touch the sand and gravel, press and absorb the water until the water circulates naturally;
- Then insert the hard tube into the sand to absorb the sand (not too much).
- Move left and right to clean sand and gravel.
- Lift up and down to replace sand and gravel.
- Wash the sand in this way all the time.
- The water outlet must be at least 19inch lower than the water inlet when you use this gravel cleaner.
- Due to manual measurement and length conversion, 0.1-0.5in error is allowed, please in kind prevail.
- There is no clear Drain Flow Rate. Please refer to the actual operation.
- When washing sand: If the filter from your fish tank is powerful, you can put the outlet hose into the fish tank, and the sand is circulated in the tank without draining water. If not, it is recommended that you remove turbid water directly from the tank and change clean water.
- Tip: When the gravel is sucked in too much and is about to reach or reach the top of the tube (near the filter port), lift the hard tube slightly and the gravel will fall back into the fish tank.
- Material: PP+ABS
- Outlet strap hose: 79inch
- PVC Water Hose outer diameter: 18mm/0.7inch
- PVC Water Hose inner diameter: 14mm/0.55inch
- Extension tube diameter: 1-1/8inch
- Soft hose, water flow clamp
- 1 x Rod handle(1 pc gravel changer+2pcs extension tubes+1 pc extension tube connector)
- 1 x Debris Vacuum
- 1 x Outlet strap hose
- 1 x Flow control valve
- 1 x Hose fixture clamp