The innovative side-cutting system can ensure that the blade will not hurt your fingers. Safe use, so you can rest assured. It is very suitable for people suffering from arthritis or hand pain, without manual labor or squeezing.
- Innovative Technology:The can opener safely cuts the inside of the bottle cap, keeping the cap smooth and perfectly sealed at the edges, enabling you to save unfinished canned food.
- Convenient Can-opening: The electric can opener is easy to use, just press the button to open the can, and it will stop automatically after completing the task. It is suitable for all sizes of cans.
- Durable and Safe: The electric can opener is made of durable, safe and sturdy ABS and alloy steel, and it is the abrasion-resistant accessory, and it features the safety grooves and sliding gears to help prevent accidental finger scratches.
- Easy to Clean: There is no need to wash the product with water, the stains on the product can be removed by using a clean damp cloth.
- Small Tip: The electric can opener requires 2 AA batteries (not included) for normal operation, please turn it off the power after use.
Using the Electric Can Opener:
- To assure that the cutter is in the proper position, press and hold the reset button until the motor stops.
- Place the Electric Can Opener on top of the can with the rim of the can position in the groove of the cutter at the bottom of the Electric Can Opener.
- With the can on a flat surface, press the Start Button firmly for about one second and release it once the Electric Can Opener starts to cut the can. The Electric Can Opener will stop automatically, which means the can has been opened. When the cutting has been completed, lift the Electric Can Opener off the can. For your convenience, a magnet in the center of the Electric Can Opener will pick up the lid as well.
- The cutter will not operate when the bottom cover is removed from the unit.
- If the cutter is in the correct position, the motor will not start when the reset button is pressed.
- The cutter will not operate unless it is positioned correctly on the rim of the can.
- The cut edge of the can should be treated with care even smooth because the edge is thin enough to cause harm.